Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch on a Sunday



So here is the sketch that we were given for this past Monday. Even though I'm always running behind, I really wanted to try it. It looks so pretty and elegant if you ask me. Here is my 2 cards I made using this sketch. I think mine turned out pretty dang good if you ask me...

-Materials used:
All CTMH unless otherwise noted.
-Emporium Level 2 Paper Packet
-D1361 Thank You
-Sweet Leaf CS
-Crystal Blue CS
-Sweet Leaf Embellishments
-Cuttlebug Dots Embossing Folder
-Cuttlebug Machine
-Silhouette Die Cut Machine
-Chocolate lots of it
-Diet Pepsi
-Radio streaming live to keep me crafting

I enjoyed this sketch. I'm quite pleased with the way these cards turned out... I can't wait to see what the sketch is for tomorrow... What do you think? Leave me a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment