Sunday, May 23, 2010

Miracle Workshop

Blogger is being difficult and won't let me upload the photos of this beautiful Miracle Paper Packet... If it quits throwing it's fit, I will post pics of it.

I am offering the Miracle Limited Edition Paper packet as a 6x6 accordian Album Workshop. If you are interested in joining me for this it will be on June 19, 2010. All you need to do is visit my website tansytalbot.myctmh.com , and order the Miracle Campaign, as well as a 6x6 accordian Album. Here's where my procrastination kicks in. The campaign ends on May 31st. So you need to get on it and get yours ordered.

The accordian album originally was created by Vicki Wizniuk (click on her name to see the album). Being the great lady she is, she has allowed us the opportunity to teach you how to make this beautiful album. If you are interested, you can email me at dttalbot@atcnet.net. But like I said HURRY and get your Miracle kit ordered. It comes with the embellishments you need for the album. I will provide the additional sheets of cardstock needed, as well as the sparkles and tools.

Here is the list of what you will need to order:
-Miracle Constant Campaign Paper Packet
-6x6 Accordian Album

Supplies to bring with you:
Above items
Paper trimmer

I can't wait to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment