Sunday, May 16, 2010

Birthday Party Invite

Some of you may recognize the papers I used for this, and some may not. It's an oldy but goody when you have a little cowboy running around the house... It's from the paper pack Giddy Up (old school CTMH). Anywho I made these for my son's birthday party coming up. I also used my Quikutz Silhouette to cut out the card design and the stars. The stamp set I used was called Celebration, I think. I can't find it right now because I had some very very busy little hands come through here like a tornado, and I can't find it right now. I don't mind help, but don't touch my stuff... I'll be making little thank you's to go in his friends goody bags as well. That's my next project. Then it's a whirl wind of card making. I have the opportunity to place my items for sale in a little consignment like shop for handmade items... I think my cards could fetch me a little enabler money dontcha think? I'll give it a try for a month and see if it's really worth the effort. If it is, I'll be an official entreprenuer. Anybody got any tips on what sells and what doesn't, or anything else I need to know about selling my cards and crafty items? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Plus leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment