Saturday, July 11, 2009

You're the Beary Best Card for any occasion


I made this card back in June, but haven't been able to post it until now. Life has been crazy. I gave this card to my husband and father in law for Father's Day, and then I made 30 of them to be used as Thank You cards.


This card uses the Close to my Heart Back Country Level 2 paper packet, Outdoor Denim, Barn Red, and Olive Cardstock, Cocoa ink, Cocoa, Chocolate, Desert Sand, Grey Flannel, Barn Red, and Olive Markers, Edge distresser, Outdoor Denim Ribbon Rounds, White card bases from Hobby Lobby.

This card is very versatile and can be used for male or female, and any occasion. I hope you like it. I will be getting ready for my Recession Relief Retreat, so I will be posting more items as I get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment