Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fancy Die Cuts Botanicals



I used these to make some quick birthday cards for my Relief Society Group. I was able to make 25 cards with this set. They are so easy to use, and cheap. You punch the flowers stems and leaves out of the 3 sheets, and start piling them on top of each other to make different flowers, and then you use our Bonding Memories Glue Pen $4.50 to adhere them. The colors are Tulip, Juniper, Sorbet, and Cocoa Ink for the edges. I used the Spring Blossom Paper Packet for my card fronts I cut them 4x5 1/2, and mixed and matched the flowers for them. The card dimensions are 4x5 1/2. I got the bases in a package of 50 with envelopes from Hobby Lobby for $6.99. The card bases are perfect if you don't want to use your cardstock for the bases. It saves a lot of time. You can order the Fancy Die Cut Botanicals for $3.95 and any other products mentioned from my website at: www.tansytalbot.myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment